– By ensuring our community has access to testing supplies and proper personal protective equipment.
– By providing deep cleaning and cleaning supplies to tribal entities and other public places on the reservation.
– By implementing food security programs for the community by providing food assistance to tribal members that may include soup kitchens, food banks and pantries, meal delivery and infrastructure support to existing food distribution programs.
– By supporting core public health operations and functions for tribal members to ensure they have access to doctor’s appointments, prevention care and medications.
– By developing tribal member-owned business support programs that assist those that have been disrupted by the current COVID-19 pandemic and support each in re-opening responsibly.